Corporate Partnerships – help those suffering from Postnatal Depression
Women and their families affected by perinatal depression and anxiety are workers too – employers, employees, management and staff.
How we can help your organisation:
- Support you wellbeing program – for managers/HR professionals and staff. Tailored seminars include facts and figures, insights and practical ideas for employers and employees targeting parental leave.
- Access to Gidget Foundation resources including our website and brochures. This includes a free copy of our DVD Behind the Mask; the hidden struggle of parenthood and the recently published book Beyond the Baby Blues. Both resources include personal stories, practical suggestions and medical facts about perinatal anxiety and depression.
- Information on accessing our support services.
- Links to websites and organisations who can provide further help and information including one on one career planning specialising in parents with young children.
- Promotion of your organisation and your support of the Gidget Foundation in our newsletters, on our website, on social media and on our supporters wall at Gidget House.
- Assistance with meeting your CSR, marketing and/or employee engagement objectives. For example, we can provide logos and information on the Gidget Foundation for your internal and external communications or provide opportunities for staff to fundraise for the Gidget Foundation.
How you can help us:
- Develop a Gidget Foundation partnership
- Support an event
- Support a Gidget Foundation project via a grant
- Provide pro-bono services
- Organise fundraising activities in your workplace – sporting days, communal lunches, raffles, dinners
- Implement a Workplace Giving program. Consider matching staff donations to make fundraising efforts even more effective
- Provide a Gidget Foundation brochure to staff going on parental leave and help raise awareness of perinatal anxiety and depression.
We look forward to working with you on designing a mutually beneficial partnership.
If you have any questions or ideas about how you can develop a partnership with the Gidget Foundation please email us